Call: 01926 497950 / 0788 1965179


Gas safety checks – who needs them?

You must ensure that any gas appliances (permanent or portable), and gas flues that you own and provide for use by your tenants have regular gas safety checks.

Gas safety checks are needed by:

• Landlords
• Housing associations
• Local authorities
• Hotels and B&Bs
• Colleges
• Boarding schools
• Hostels

In hotels and B&Bs, you must arrange an annual gas safety check for any gas appliances serving guest accommodation even if it is sited away from the guest accommodation.

Remember: Fit a Carbon Monoxide Alarm.